Parker Bridge is looking for an incredible HR Advisor to join a busy and exciting government organization permanently!
Are you an HR Advisor looking to be part of change? Or an HR Advisor looking for something more challenging? Then please read on! We are currently recruiting for someone who wants to have an impact on the daily lives of Wellingtonians who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty to get the job done. This is a busy role and we encourage HR individuals in Wellington or those who are willing to relocate to apply!
What you will be doing
- Generalist HR advisory involving organizational culture changes, capability/performance issues and opportunities, development of initiatives and action plans to support change
- Provide advice on legislation, policies, employment agreements, workforce planning, recruitment, induction's, ER, remuneration, change management and leadership development
- Managing portfolios with unique roles
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Work and manage projects and change within the health sector
A bit about you
- You could be a seasoned and experienced coordinator looking to make the jump to advisor, or you could be an advisor through and through looking for a more exciting opportunity
- Proven experience of strong stakeholder relationships
- General understanding of all hr functions
- Ability to be empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- Experience working with unions
- ER experience would be advantageous
If this sparks your interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please don't hesitate in applying today! For more information please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org