This organisation based on the shore is a well known dynamic Chartered Accounting and business advisory firm. Due to growth they are seeking to add an experienced versatile BAS Accountant to be a part of their close knit team.
About the role:
This is a senior level busy BAS role with huge potential of growth and development. You will be responsible for managing a wide portfolio of clients/entities across different industries, assisting them with their compliance and advisory needs. The role also entails preparation and analysis of annual financial statements, cash flow, budgets and tax returns. You will be liaising with various department Leads in context to tax administration, software quoting and other important business strategies.
- CA or CPA qualified business advisory professional with a minimum 3+ years post CA experience
- Excellent communication skills able to interpret financial results to clients
- Strong attention to detail with a can do attitude
- Well versed with financial accounting aspects, management reporting and tax regulations
In return you are rewarded with:
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Stable long term employment
- Modern offices , easy accessible location
- Growth and development opportunities
- Positive and supportive leaders who provide full managerial mentorship and guidance
If you are seeking a step up this role is for you! Click the APPLY button now or send your CV directly to email@example.com For more information about the role contact Sapna Kanwar 09 912 0774 / 027 7887 712.