Parker Bridge is looking for a Legal Personal Assistant located in Wellington on a permanent contract.
What you will be doing
- Prepare, deliver, and manage high quality administrative services to several counsel
- Create court memos and non-evidential documents
- Coordinate affidavits and finalise for filing and serving
- Plan, organize and manage meetings and calendars of council members
- Assist counsel with reports, files, and briefings to external parties
- Organize credit card payments and reimbursements as well as time sheeting and preparation of billing clients
A bit about you
- High level of experience providing administrative support (preferably in a legal environment)
- Strong and proven problem solving, relationship management and decision-making skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Advanced MS office skills
- Accurate typing, formatting and proofreading
If this sparks your interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please don't hesitate in applying today!