Parker Bridge are on the lookout for a part time Credit Controller to join a successful Construction business based in Porirua.
They are a highly regarded brand who have been operating for decades and have been setting a prime example within their marketplace.
Their workplace culture embodies employment satisfaction, longevity, and a family orientated office atmosphere where their entire team enjoy coming to work each day.
This is a role that offers a fantastic work and life balance, with flexible work from home options.
As a Credit Controller you will be handling accounts receivable processing within the financial team in the Porirua office.
You will be reporting directly to the company CFO and will be in a collaborative and forward-thinking team
The organisation deals with high profile corporate businesses and has a large accounts receivable portfolio so experience with corporate credit control is ideal
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end accounts receivable processes
- Experience with bank reconciliations and invoice processing
- Have worked in an environment using Netsuite or similar ERP systems (Technology One, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to build stakeholder relationships
- Great with technology
This role would suit someone who is wanting to take the next step in their career with accounts receivables and enthusiastic about everything that orientates around credit control.
What’s in it for you
This sought-after opportunity will suit someone who has at least 3 years of credit control / accounts receivables experience and the capability to manage a sizable corporate debt portfolio. This person is responsible for managing their debtors, clearing outstanding accounts, building long lasting relationships with their customers, and assisting with month end and year end processes.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- An attractive pro-rated salary
- A collaborative, team orientated work environment
- part time, flexible weekday working hours.
- a supportive and talented manager
- a chance to work for a family orientated business
- Permanent employment opportunity with career prospects
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you