Parker Bridge are Proud to partner with Vanguard Group in the recruitment of an Internal Sales Consultant in their Avalon based Head Office. Vanguard Group is a family owned company currently in growth mode! We have a close knit & supportive team with a positive & proactive culture. Our values are;
Do the right thing!
Make it happen!
Is there a better way?
Internal Sales Representative
Do you want to work for a passionate and engaging organisation who pride themselves on providing excellent service to all their customers ? Are you seeking a position where you can use your advanced communications skills, building relationships with a loyal client base?
This role could be the step into a new and challenging career where you are part of an innovative and fast paced company who truly value their staff. We are seeking people with the natural ability to connect with and understand people, with a passion for treating all customers as VIP’s.
Based in Avalon, in brand new high spec offices you will be surrounded by a team of professional and driven individuals who genuinely enjoy coming to work. What sets us apart is our team culture and the way we aim to exceed our customers expectations at every touchpoint. We believe a passionate & engaged team is essential to everything we do and were winners of a TinyPulse happiest employees award last year
As part of this successful internal sales team you will be responsible for :
- Responding swiftly and professionally to customers queries
- Use empathy and listening skills to understand customers challenges and then propose effective solutions
- Complete any tasks required for the customers, including orders, quote requests, booking meetings
- Provide support to BDM’s and Head of Sales with new business, account management and initiatives
- Processing orders and ensuring customers are kept up to date each step along the process
- Build and deliver solutions to meet customers expectations including identifying opportunities that benefit the customer
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Comply with all health and safely policies, guidelines and initiatives
To thrive in this position you will have :
- Advanced communication skills & ability to build rapport
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Proven ability to create add-on sales and sell over the phone
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- 2 years experience (desirable)
- Competent software skills (Sales and CRM)
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Free carpark
- Support & training to develop yourself
- Brand new purpose built building and office space
- Attractive company wide and individual bonus scheme
If this sparks your interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please don't hesitate in applying today!
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.