This is an opportunity to work for an internationally recognised business based in the Hutt Valley area who are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Officer.
The Credit Officer is expected to conduct outbound calling exercises to obtain outstanding credit from the organisations’ debtors.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for:
- Debt collection
- Payment allocation
- Outbound calling long term customers (not cold calling)
- Following up on reminder notices
- Maintaining data within a selection of in-house systems
- Negotiating suitable outcomes for all involved parties
You will need to have strong communications skills and have had at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. To be successful in this role you will need to take ownership of the debt and be a strong negotiator.
You will require the following attributes:
- Polite and articulate phone manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous contact centre experience is ideal
- Previous debt collection / credit control experience
- Ability to use SAP / MS Excel to a reasonable standard
- Able to hit deadlines swiftly
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.