We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to fill a role as a Service Department Administrator for an industrial equipment company based in Porirua.
The role will have you reporting to the General Manager. You will primarily be responsible for taking calls from the workshop, assisting staff, contacting customers with status updates on their products, and managing parts in the stock area
The Service Department Administrator is responsible for administrative functions & provide professional, efficient, courteous service to staff, service providers & customers.
We’re looking for a customer focused, energetic team player with following attributes
- A strong sales-minded customer centric approach and a passion for customer excellence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage, and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Team player
- Detail orientated
A bit about you
This is a customer service role that requires a detail orientated and analytical brain, fantastic organisation skills, and someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. It is advantageous if you hold a full OSH/NZQA compliant Forklift Licence & F Endorsement (If you do not currently possess this do not worry as training assistance can be provided to work towards this).
To be successful in this role we require the following
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Efficient communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous sales and customer service experience may be advantageous
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Be able to adhere to the values of the company
- Strong industry knowledge
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
If feel you have the ability to organize and plan your own work outcomes, continuously seek ways to improve work processes, are great at identifying key priorities, and feel you have the relevant skills required please do not hesitate to get in touch by sending through an up-to-date CV and cover letter just by clicking the “Apply Now” button.