Business Analysis | Project Management| Testing
A professional 100% New Zealand owned & driven business who believes in solving real business problems, making data meaningful; utilising the latest and upcoming tools to make it possible. Their aim is to ensure internal stakeholders are accessing the right technology and strategic advice to unlock the true value of data.
- The Senior Business Analyst is a key member of the IT Team and as such is responsible for delivering value to the organisation through the provision of analytical capability to understand and capture business needs and to assist the IT team to develop robust and innovative technology solutions that optimise business performance.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for liaising with Product Owners / Business SMEs and wider project stakeholders to understand their business needs, gather, document, and prioritise requirements (including reporting requirements), develop use cases, document business processes, and assist to develop and document user test scripts for system enhancements.
- In addition, the Business Analyst may also be responsible for project managing some system enhancements, report generation and conducting testing.
- Hands-on expertise in leading BA activities across the project and ability to self-manage.
- Strong stakeholder’s management skills and ability to engage with the wider team.
- Experience in project support, admin and development of project business cases.
- Project Management experience, knowledge of Agile practices / frameworks, Test planning and scripting
- You are required to demonstrate a basic competency in testing, automation tools ad reporting.
Apply now! or get in touch to find out more! Call Mike Nimje for a confidential chat on 022 364 5005
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.