We're looking for Customer Service superstars to join a global company's contact centre!
Our client provides technology for businesses all over the world, and requires two full time representatives to join their team based in the heart of Wellington's CBD.
This 6 month temporary position is ideal for anyone who loves to solve problems and see them through from start to finish.
You will be given all the training and tools needed to exceed at this role, as well as have all the support needed around you with a friendly and diverse team environment. Hours of work are on a roster basis from 8am - 10pm with some weekends work included.
What you'll be doing...
- Answer customer calls - establish their needs, diagnose the issue(s) and take appropriate action to ensure a resolution is achieved
- Record key elements of your conversation with the customer on the company's database
- Escalate calls when necessary
- Maximise opportunities to promote business solutions
- Stay up to date with company policies and procedures, as well as new company products
- Create and maintain relationships with customers, colleagues and managers
- Attend and proactively engage in team meetings
A bit about you...
- Adaptable and flexible, with an approachable nature
- Willing to learn and be an integral part of the team environment
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage your work and time
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Able to create and maintain solid relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Interested in technology with the ability to learn new tasks, systems and softwares
If this position takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don't hesitate to send through an updated CV and making an application by clicking "apply now".
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.