My client is a rapidly growing IT company, based in the heart of Auckland’s CBD. This is a newly created position as a result of continued growth. This business is flying, and with this growth, could be looking at a potential IPO within the next year or two – this is exciting times.
What you would be doing
This position will primarily be responsible for providing high level support to the Chief Financial Officer, and assisting with the preparation of the monthly financial and management accounts. This company also has operations overseas and therefore you will be involved in filing tax returns in those locations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a commercially astute qualified accountant, with a strong understanding of IFRS, who is looking for the next step in their career.
You must possess the following experience:
- CA/CPA qualified, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Accounting.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, up to date with relevant IFRS standards.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Motivated and organised, able to prioritise and multitask.
- Posses working rights for New Zealand.
If this sounds like the right role for you, Apply Now! Please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, both in MS Word format.
If you have any questions, reach out to Craig Hegan at email@example.com
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally, as we really value the effort you made to apply.