We are looking for Customer Service Superstars for a 6 month temp assignment starting ASAP in Wellington
What you'll be doing
- Helping to maintain and update customer information, by effectively communicating over the telephone and by email. This will enable the company to deliver on customer expectations by providing quality, consistency and responsive customer experiences
- Responding to requests and referrals, and individual requests for information covered by the Official Information Act and Privacy Act. This will require investigating requests for information, communicating with the requestor by being clear and concise, as well as the production of logical and factual reports
- Provide background knowledge on managed processes, and manage enquiries and where they sit within this process and update customers accordingly
- Research, identify and resolve any customer complaints using the applicable software, then follow the complaint resolution or escalation process as appropriate
- Assist in the preparation and management of appropriate and legally sound responses, and consider risk management issues
A bit about you...
- Confident in your abilities, with excellent communication, both written and verbal, to deal with a variety of people and explain complex processes
- You'll be able to identify opportunities that benefit the customers by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Multitasking is in your blood, and floating between a multitude of different systems, with a high level of computer literacy
- Working under pressure and managing your time will be your forte, while ensuring the quality and consistency of your work is of a high standard while you strive to exceed customer expectations
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to improve the company's operations, and be an active, positive and committed member of the team, who is open to learning from experiences and people
- You'll practice what you preach and show consistency between words and actions.
- You'll demonstrate clarity of thinking, defining problems and produce advice that is forward thinking towards excellent customer service. You'll be self-motivated and be able to self-manage, with a strong strive, energy and resilience to perform at your absolute best.
Experience in a similar role is a MUST with a strong understanding of the financial and insurance services industry and knowledge of the public sector is desired.
If this position takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don't hesitate to send through an updated CV and making an application by clicking "apply now".
You MUST be available to start within the next two weeks, this is an urgent requirement. Interviews will take place ASAP.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.