What’s in it for you?
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Internal Auditor for a permanent employment opportunity in Wellington CBD. This government agency is a highly regarded public sector employer that focuses on sustainability, quality assurance and product safety across New Zealand.
This role is fasted paced, complex and sometimes intense; however, you will have a chance to work with an inspiring manager, who is both collaborate and supportive – you will both bounce ideas off one another, support one another, team up and work on projects together and celebrate your successes throughout your employment with this government agency.
Essentially, you will get the following:
- A great six figure salary
- A Wellington CBD based office location – near the train station
- A vast and varied workload that focuses on the agencies processes and procedures
- A fantastic team and manager to work with
- A permanent employment opportunity
What you’ll be doing
As the Senior Internal Auditor, you are a primary point of contact and responsible for audit processes that are conducted within the organisation. There will also be plenty of project work available
- Internal audit processes
- Ability to conduct audits within large enterprise size businesses
- Analysis of data and business performance
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Ability to deep dive into complex information / data, then summarise in a generalist fashion for wider audiences
- Scope out and provide evidence that is relative to the organisation’s risk, assurance, and internal audit procedures.
What I am looking for
I am keen to speak with anyone who has a passion for audit and a keen understanding of Government processes. You must be able to start a role swiftly and be residing in Wellington city.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated internal audit experience
- Strong analysis experience, from both a financial and documentation aspect
- Comprehension of the machinery of NZ Government
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of resilience, and the ability to communicate openly with senior management teams confidently
- The ability to start a new role asap in Wellington city
To apply now and find your next Audit role, click the link provided. Parker Bridge look forward to receiving your updated CV. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.