A little about the company:
Established back in 1991, this family-owned New Zealand business is now looking for a Distribution Team Member to join their supportive team. They are a great team and an attractive place to work. Their aim is to always exceed expectations and provide some seriously exceptional customer service.
The role of Distribution Team Member is a real foot in the door of a company going from strength to strength. They are looking for an individual who is keen to learn new skills and not afraid of hard work. This is a very hands-on role and your efforts will directly contribute to the company's ongoing success. It’s a great opportunity for the right person with a can-do attitude.
A little about the position:
- Picking and packing orders accurately and on time
- Receipt of Goods Inwards
- Accurate data entry into courier system
- Goods Outwards processing and dispatching
- Restocking warehouse
- Working with speed but maintaining accuracy
- Printing dispatch labels
- General cleaning and maintenance
- Complying with all H&S requirements onsite
A little about you:
This role will suit some who wants a career (not just a job). It would help to be fit and healthy but more importantly, you’ll have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with people and/or products, ideally in a warehousing situation
- A logical brain with the ability to keep track of multiple orders
- Team player and enjoys being part of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get things done while always looking for ways to improve performance
- Able to lift 20kg’s unassisted
If this role sounds like you, click “apply now”!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply. Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand permanently