Integration | Data Warehousing | Lead role
Why you would like it:
- Play a part in innovating primary healthcare
- Auckland city fringe + car park
- Integration, Data warehouse & Cloud
Be part of New Zealand’s response to passionately support health and wellness for local communities. We speak to people every day who want more variety, chances to progress with their current employer and most of all, feel valued for the work they produce. So, inquire further about a role where you have an opportunity to be an integral part of the next transformation programme.
Working closely and reporting directly to the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for leading the technical design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of digital, integration and data warehouse solutions across the 4 business units working closely with external vendors.
Great opportunity to have some variety in your role and work on multiple projects.
The organisation is an integral part of the New Zealand’s healthcare system supporting local communities with primary healthcare across the 2 islands. They have acquired a several private entities in last few years to create a standard benchmark in the industry.
To be successful, you have:
- Experience in the design, build and implement solutions in Azure/ AWS Data Warehouse platform and elements
- Experience with data migration, design and develop data modelling techniques.
- Experience in integrating CRM, customer billing and financial systems while delivering complex IT projects involving enterprise level applications.
- Experience with technology solutioning, documenting technical requirements and system testing.
- Knowledge of API management and integration services.
- Experience in designing REST APIs that facilitate a strong developer experience or simplify systems integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision. Self-directed
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, please apply now!
Feel free to call Mike Nimje on 022 364 5005 for a confidential chat. You will have rights to work in New Zealand.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.