Come and be part of the continual growth this company is currently making. They have strong aspirations throughout NZ and Internationally and have several offices working on significant pieces of work across the world. They have a team of incredibly talented professionals on the ground in Auckland and Wellington and are looking to expand further. Any job can become a bit mundane. We speak to people every day who want more variety, chances to progress with their current employer and most of all feel valued for the work they produce. So, inquire further about a company who provides all the above and more... They are already established in Auckland and Wellington and working with multiple government and commercial clients with a widespread focus on IT innovation and Digital Transformation.
As the Cloud Practice Lead, you will report directly to the Managing Director and be at the forefront of the rapid growth and outstanding achievements this company is producing.They are quickly becoming a leader for Digital Transformation throughout the world. In return you will be offered a variety of work and different projects. Be an integral part within a team looking to grow significantly. Certification and training opportunities, team building activities throughout NZ, excellent salary incentives and be part of New Zealand’s response to the new Digital world.
As the Cloud Practice Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Championing AWS Cloud Transformation for large Digital Projects and Programmes.
- Working alongside established Projects providing advice and expertise.
- Networking and producing awareness on the importance of AWS migration and full-scale adoption.
- Developing the AWS Cloud Practice within the organisation.
- Using knowledge and initiatives to promote AWS Cloud initiatives and awareness across New Zealand.
- Coaching and training.
- Increasing awareness across New Zealand on the importance of AWS Cloud adoption and transformation.
- Connecting with organisations to win more opportunities.
- Providing knowledge and experience across all Domains of Cloud & General Architecture.
- advising and guiding non-technical aspects of Cloud adoption (e.g., the impacts on the Finance domain).
- Liaise with and influence key Stakeholders – such as Architecture Councils and Forums
- Confidence to produce results.
- Humble and able to connect and share expertise.
- Drive to motivate and lead from the front.
- 15+ Years’ experience in IT.
- Extensive experience in Cloud technologies
- In depth knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Proven Leadership experience.
- Proven record and experience with connecting and influencing Business leaders.
- Cloud certifications particularly in AWS.
- Knowledge across multiple domains of IT Architecture.
- Cloud Security knowledge and certification.
- NZ Resident or Citizen
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, please apply now!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply