We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with 8+ years’ experience to join a government organisation in Wellington. You will work as part of a large Technology team working on a multitude of exciting Programmes and Projects throughout the agency.
About the role:
You will report to experienced Managers who will work with you on cutting edge projects across New Zealand. This will expose you to new Technology and significantly important projects to benefit New Zealand.
This agency works in collaboration with other departments to deliver time critical Technology Projects throughout New Zealand.
What you will have:
We are looking to speak with people with the following experience:
- 8+ Years as a Business Analyst in New Zealand
- Experience across Technical Projects
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Experience with HR Systems and Processes
- In Depth Process Modelling experience
- Consultative Mindset
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement skills
- Ability to scope complex Projects of work
- Cloud & Business Transformation Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to learn and contribute to the team
- You must be an New Zealand Resident or Citizen
- An added bonus of being Scrum Certified with relative proven experience
If this sounds like you, please apply now. We will be short listing for this role in the next two weeks.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.