Accounts Receivable Administrator
We're on the lookout!
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator for a permanent role based in Wellington city! The role is with a local government agency who help in keeping the region in check via multiple avenues and processes.
This role will suit someone who is immediately available, based in Wellington and displays at least 3–5 years of Accounts Receivable experience within an ERP environment such as SAP or JDE, having strong technical MS Excel abilities will also benefit!
General duties include:
- End to end accounts receivable process
- Debt reconciliation
- Database management
- Internal & external customer engagement
A bit about you
We are looking for experienced Accounts Receivable advisors/officers who have had exposure to ERP systems such as SAP or JDE and a strong end to end accounts receivables process abilities. You will need to be able to take a role immediately, able to work in Wellington City on a permanent basis and be comfortable with working full-time hours from Monday to Friday.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- 3 years + experience in an accounts receivables role
- Immaculate numeracy skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work within an ERP environment
- Intermediate – advanced MS Excel experience
- A questioning and investigative mind
- Friendly persona who can strike up conversation swiftly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- NZ residency or citizenship
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.