We are looking for Customer Service Superstars for a 6 month temp assignment starting ASAP in Wellington
What you'll be doing
- Helping to maintain and update customer information, by acting as first point of contact over email
- Responding to requests and referrals, and individual requests for information covered by the Official Information Act and Privacy Act.
- Communicating with the requestor by being clear and concise, as well as the production of logical and factual reports
- Research, identify and resolve any customer complaints, then follow the complaint resolution or escalation process as appropriate
- Assist in the preparation and management of appropriate and legally sound responses, and consider risk management issues
A bit about you...
- Confident in your abilities, with excellent communication, both written and verbal, to deal with a variety of people and explain complex processes
- Working under pressure and managing your time will be your forte, while ensuring the quality and consistency of your work is of a high standard while you strive to exceed customer expectations
- You'll demonstrate clarity of thinking, defining problems and produce advice that is forward thinking towards excellent customer service. You'll be self-motivated and be able to self-manage, with a strong strive, energy and resilience to perform at your absolute best.
Experience in a similar role will allow you to strive in this position, with a strong understanding of the financial and insurance services industry and knowledge of the public sector desired.
If this position takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don't hesitate to send through an updated CV and making an application by clicking "apply now".
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.