We are currently looking for Accounts Administration superstars who are looking for a new opportunity! This is a chance to join Parker Bridge’s talent pool to ensure you are full registered and ready to go when a new vacancy is announced.
Parker bridge cover the entire public and private sector within the accounting and finance sector across the Wellington region, so there is every chance that we’ll have a standout opportunity for you in the near future.
Within the accounts administration space, you will normally be expected to do the following duties.
- Preparation of reconciliation reports including GST, PAYE, aged debtors and creditors.
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting.
- Process client payroll.
- File PAYE reports and maintain payroll records for clients.
- Advise clients on Payroll legislation and responsibilities.
- Collate invoices and create files for batch payments.
- Assist clients with General Ledger coding.
- Ad-hoc office administration tasks including; reception duty, answer incoming client calls, on boarding and electronic filing of clients.
We are looking for experienced Accounts Administrator/Finance Assistants who have broad accounts knowledge and the relevant expertise. You will have an easy going personality with a can-do positive attitude. Someone who is happy to work collaboratively and effectively with all staff to provide the best service and add value to clients.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role.
- Immaculate numeracy skills and high attention to detail.
- Competence with multiple payroll software.
- Intermediate – advanced MS Excel experience
- A questioning and investigative mind.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge with the New Zealand Payroll and employment legislation.
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.