This is an outstanding opportunity for a Management Accountant to join one of New Zealand's most recognised and highly regarded Government agencies. This role offers permanent employment, an enticing six figure salary package and a complex but unique workload for you to take full ownership of!
The organisation has a friendly office culture that encourages a strong team ethic. Their office is based in the city and close to public transport, amenities, cafes and restaurants. Ideal for meetings and after work catch ups.
The Senior Management Accountant reports into a specific Finance Business Partner and sits alongside a team of like-minded professionals. The roles' objective is to provide advice, analysis and strategic outcomes for a variety of different workflows that take place within the agency. There will be a lot of project-based work for you to get stuck into as well!
You will be expected to do the following:
- Provide financial advisory and guidance to a selection of business units within the agency
- Implement finance management framework for business units
- Budgeting, forecasting, analytics and data insights
- Variance analysis and accruals
- Financial modelling exercises
- Internal stakeholder engagement and relationship management
I’m on the lookout for anyone who has demonstrated experience as a Senior Management Accountant with recent exposure to NZ Government finance functions. You must have the capability to manage multiple business unit’s financial requirements on a sole charge basis and take ownership throughout.
- CAANZ or CPA certification
- 3 recent years of NZ government accounting experience
- Over 3 years of recent management accounting experience
- Competent financial business partnering exposure
- Solid financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting abilities
- Excellent financial modelling and data insight capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build professional relationships swiftly with other business units
- NZ Citizenship or NZ Permanent residency is required for security clearance
To apply now and find your next Management Accounting role, click the link provided. Parker Bridge look forward to receiving your updated CV. Thank you.