Our client, a rapidly growing Financial and Business Advisory firm, is on the hunt for a Senior or Intermediate Accountant to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate is working towards or holds a CA/CPA qualification and has experience working in a CA environment.
Our client places a strong emphasis on the right attitude and is looking for a candidate with a growth mindset, eager to continuously upskill and grow within the company. The team is made up of innovative problem-solvers dedicated to continuous improvement and working smarter. In return, the company offers a supportive and rewarding work environment that values hard work, commitment, and ongoing professional development.
The ideal candidate brings a wealth of experience from a Big Four environment and boasts excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They are passionate about becoming a trusted advisor and eventually provide a full range of financial and business advisory services to their clients.
The successful candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Xero and be able to work in a flexible environment while thriving in the company's amazing culture. If you're looking to advance your accounting career and become an integral part of a thriving and growing team, this is the opportunity for you!Varied Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for clients
- Advising clients on tax compliance requirements
- Identifying and mitigating tax risks for clients
- Preparation of financial statements for clients
- Providing business advice to clients on financial and operational matters
- Assisting clients with business planning and strategy
- Providing guidance on financial management and budgeting
- Identifying opportunities for growth and improvement for clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
If you are seeking new challenges and opportunities click the APPLY button now. For further details contact Henry Shaw on 09 912 0764
or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org