Parker Bridge is currently looking for summer temps to join a tight knit contact centre for the next two – three months, with the possibility to extend or turn permanent. Ideally you will have a customer service background with recent contact centre, retail, or hospitality experience and can start within the first week of December, however this is flexible!
This could be a perfect temp role for someone with a hospitality/retail background wanting corporate experience, or a university student who wants to work over the summer break. Please note that we do want candidates to interview and start immediately however there is a close down period between 21/12 – 09 /01.
What you will be doing
- Giving incredible customer service on an inbound line with approx. 50 – 70 calls per day
- Help educate and inform customers via phone about their mobile phone claims and the best option to resolve their issues
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Write informative notes and use the companies systems to update customer information and files with the correct information
A bit about you
- Experience in a customer service - ability to go above and beyond for the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- Positive and can do personality who wants to work in a close knit team
- Confident, adaptable and resilient
If this sparks your interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please don't hesitate in applying today! For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org