This organisation is a leading New Zealand construction company who place a strong focus on providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work culture. They haven't slowed down and are currently in an exciting growth phase working on significant projects with prestigious clients redeveloping and constructing a variety of leading and landmark buildings. They are seeking to hire an Administrator with 2+ years of experience in a similar capacity to join their busy Auckland team on temporary basis in this pivotal role for the business.
About the role
This is a full time Mon - Fri role. Hours of work are 7.30am to 5.00pm. This role could go permanent for the right candidate in the future. You’ll be working collaboratively with the team providing day-to-day administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office. Your day will be super busy and filled with juggling multiple tasks, including:
- First level support to Auckland Commercial Manager and Business Support Lead
- Provide the link between Auckland and the Wellington based finance team
- Cost tracking and billing support, preparation of summary reports
- Process reimbursements and reconcile credit card statements
- Efficiently helping to maintain the office by keeping all areas tidy and presentable
- Being the first point of contact - meeting & greeting guests
- Coordinate office/PPE supplies/admin helpdesk
...and everything in-between!
Our ideal person
- You will have proven experience working in a similar role, some accounts experience preferred
- This is a multi-faceted role which will suit someone adaptable, energetic and vibrant
- Will be able to manage your own workflow and prioritise assigned deliverables
- You’re confident, self-driven and possess a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Will take ownership and show initiative
- Technically savvy with intermediate to advanced Office Suite skills, including Excel - a key attribute
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and development
- Supportive management style
- Active social club
- Modern offices in a great location
- Positive work culture of high performance and respect
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing family owned and operated New Zealand business
If you are immediately available and seeking growth and new challenges click the Apply button now. Or contact Sapna Kanwar - firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Or call 09 912 0774/027 7887 712 for more details.