This organisation based in central Auckland is well known for providing optimum risk elimination solutions to businesses across the globe. They are seeking a versatile, resilient and highly motivated Accountant who could be a part of their Finance team.
About the role:
This is a full time permanent role, reports to the Senior Accountant. You will be responsible for daily accounting such as AR, AP, reconciling accounts, reporting, tax calculations, and compliance. You will also play an active part assisting the underwriters with policy administration and documentation, assist with auditing, provide secretarial support to the Board and other general ad hoc duties.
- Similar 2-3 years NZ accounting experience - banking/insurance sector desirable
- Qualified or an accounting degree
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail with a can do attitude
In return the Company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and growth
- Supportive team culture
- Modern offices with easy access to public transport
If you seeking growth or want to explore new challenges click the APPLY button now. For more information about the role contact Sapna Kanwar - email@example.com 09 912 0774 or 027 7887 712