Programme Management Office | Growth Mind Set | Collaborative Ownership
Why would you like it?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team culture
Smaller government department implementing new ways of working and collaborative working across the organisation. Join an agency in an exciting time of growth and transformation. Work with passionate people who believe and love what they do.
The Manager, Programme Management Office (PMO) is accountable for the establishment then the day to day management of the PMO, ensuring that timely, accurate, concise and fit for purpose information and insights pass to and from the Programme Director, and the Programme Management Delivery Roles. This role is accountable for improving consistency, predictability and efficiency of the programme’s delivery capability.
You will be responsible with improving overall efficiency and delivery across the Programme Delivery team within a fast paced and busy environment.
The PMO Manager will demonstrate leadership in best practices and is also accountable to ensure that the operational and logistical issues of the PMO are managed as requested by the Programme Director.
- Project management certifications preferred – Prince2 Practitioner or PMP, Scrum Master
- 10+ years Project management/ Delivery of successful project delivery experience using recognized project management methodologies
- Programme Reporting, Planning and Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Continuous improvement
- PMO Quality and Assurance Management
- Demonstrated expert understanding of the theory and application of best practice programme management.
- Techniques for risk and issue management and analysis
- Programme Reporting and Schedule Management
- Ability to collaborate with a stakeholder in order to establish a working relationship and able to demonstrate evidence of excellence in communication and negotiation, especially in complex settings.
- Proactive and energetic, welcomes challenge and seizes opportunities, including being able to operate in a complex transformation programme environment of a public sector agency.
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, please apply now!
Feel free to call Jack Carter on 04 910 3885 for a confidential chat. You will have the right to work in New Zealand.