multiple roles | flexible working | in-house support
Why would you like it?
Work closely with the wider IT team
50/50 male/female ratio
Friendly environment, Social Club
This is an in-house role responsible to provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
You will be responsible for enabling the business & staff to undertake their responsibilities to ensure all required and approved information and technology systems used are secure, connected and operating smoothly and as intended. This role will work closely with the Head of Infrastructure to design and implement policy and systems to allow the efficient monitoring, repair and installation of approved hardware and software, and provide support, training and troubleshooting as required.
• Tier 2 level Helpdesk support for all applications and hardware; diagnosis and resolution of technical issues, user support and advice on appropriate action, identification of situations requiring escalation or redirection, and logging and reporting on issues and outcomes. Inform IT & Facilities Manager of recurring problems.
• Maintain all upgrades and installation of new software to devices – laptops/workstations/tablets
• Ensuring that all devices accessing the network have the latest security software and monitoring agents installed, running regular security checks to ensure the safety of the network
• Monitor & maintain the installs of all Windows updates across all company devices using WSUS/ConnectWise Automate
• Maintain company email signatures using Exclaimer 365
• Hardware setups as approved by IT & Facilities Manager
• Perform data backup restores required by staff members
• Training new staff members, as required
• Assist staff with setups of Zoom and Teams meetings and troubleshoot any meeting room equipment issues
• Maintain current knowledge of system information, changes, and updates
• Ensure all Laptops and other IT-related equipment are fully charged and in good working order, ready for use
• General Troubleshooting for all other company-owned devices- Tablets, mobile phones, dictation equipment, video conferencing equipment, photocopiers, printers, and related software
Assist the IT & Facilities Manager in obtaining quotes for any new hardware or software required
• Liaison with external service/technical engineers
• Back up support for Lexis Affinity support and troubleshooting
• Back up to the IT & Facilities Manager for Security system
• Assist the IT & Facilities Manager with furniture or office moves as required
• Assist the IT & Facilities Manager on projects as and when required
• Assisting the IT Support role in a backup capacity for any Facilities issues required by the company
•Monitor, manage, and maintain installed systems, databases, and infrastructure to ensure the achievement of the availability and performance requirements
•Install, configure, and test systems, databases and infrastructure including management toolsets
•monitor solution preference against the organisational need to identify trends and improvement opportunities, identify solutions and work with your team to implement them.
•Mentor the team and provide technical advice in the management of risk by implementing best practices for system security, business continuity and disaster recovery.
•Perform routine systems, databases, and software audits, and identify risks and opportunities.
•Provide operational support and ongoing optimisation, such as cost and capacity planning and solution already in production.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Information Systems Senior or Management role
- Demonstrable expertise in Azure Cloud platforms, including Office365, Dynamics, Azure Active Directory, MDM and Azure Security tools preferred
- Customer service is driven, with advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written with open communication
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, please apply now!
Feel free to call Mike Nimje on 022 364 5005 for a confidential chat. You will have the right to work in New Zealand.