What’s in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join one of New Zealand’s most highly regarded and prestigious New Zealand Government agency. This role offers full time hours, weekly pay, an attractive hourly rate, a fast-paced working environment and a highly qualified team to work alongside and a diverse set of accountabilities to get stuck into.
The organisation has a high performing culture that encourages a strong team ethic. Their office is based in the city and close to the train station, amenities, cafes, and restaurants. Ideal for meetings and after work catch ups.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- An attractive hourly rate with weekly pay
- A supportive, accessible, and engaged department manager
- Exciting and varied programmes and projects to get stuck into
- A collaborative, team orientated work environment
- Flexible working arrangements between the office and home
What you would be doing
The Finance Business Partner reports into the Finance Manager and works within a close-knit small team of other finance professionals. Their aim is to provide direction towards other units within project environments and then assist in implementing strategy with key objectives to get the right results in on time!
You will be expected to do the following:
- Provide guidance towards difference business units during complex projects
- Participate in strategic development of business units
- Maintenance of cost centre allocations
- Budgeting / baseline reporting and updating
- Complex financial modelling and data insights
- Collaborate effectively with a variety of managers and executives
- Challenge the status quo for a beneficial future of the agency
- Revenue forecasting
- Assimilate new ERP systems swiftly
- Win over non-financial stakeholders for project / programme purposes
Who are we looking for?
I’m on the lookout for anyone who has demonstrated experience as a Finance Business Partner within large public or commercial sector organisations. You must understand the core competencies of management accounting, feel confident in driving results within project environments, and be able to win over clients/customers swiftly and effectively.
If you are open to starting a new and exciting contract opportunity within a reputable public sector organisation, then please read on!
To be successful you must have the following:
- CA or CPA certification
- Over 3 years’ experience of Finance Business Partnering in the NZ Government sector
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Have profound knowledge of core accounting skills
- NZ Residency or Citizenship
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.