BAS Manager - Location: Auckland CBD
- Reports to: BAS Partners
- Minimum 5-6 years BAS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting /Finance & CA qualified
- To work with clients to plan for sustainable business growth - identifying client’s business issues, creating a plan and making it happen.
- Apply accounting standards.
- Determine the external reporting policies and expectations of an entity.
- Use and evaluate accounting information systems.
- Prepare reports.
- Participate in managing the external reporting function.
- Prepare financial statements, group/consolidated financial statements and collaborate on audit assignments
- Plan and monitor business performance, budget and cashflow
- Understand the entity’s tax profile and strategy.
- Prepare and file tax returns in accordance with legal requirements
- Payroll including Holiday Pay
- ACC, GST, PAYE FBT returns
- Service Engagement Standard No. 2 Compilation of Financial Information (SES-2)
- Apply accounting standards for Special Purpose Financial Reporting (SPFR) and General-Purpose Financial Reporting IFRS Tier 2 (IFRS-RDR) reporting
- Has a good working knowledge and experience of preparing SPFR in accordance with: - ‘Special Purpose Financial Reporting Framework for For-Profit Entities’ as issued by Chartered Accountants New Zealand and Australia (CA ANZ); or - Tax Administration (Financial Statements) Order 2014 (TAFO)
- Reviews the client’s financial reports and accounting information provided, then review or prepare the Group/Consolidated Mapping Workbook (Trial Balance, elimination journal entries and supporting details). Draft the Group/Consolidated Financial Statements.
For a detailed Job description feel free to connect with me on email@example.com