Parker Bridge is looking for an exceptional receptionist/administrator for a temporary assignment located in the city!
Immediately available temp receptionist assignment starting ASAP in the CBD for a four to five month contract
What you will be doing
- General administrative duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the organisation
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Filing/data entry
- Meeting/room coordination
...And everything in-between!
A bit about you
- Experience in an admin/receptionist role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders/clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and highly organised
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines without breaking a sweat
- Strong computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office
If this sparks your interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please don't hesitate in applying today!
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.