We are currently looking for Business Assistant's/Admins to join a fun team and support managers with all things admin!
This is a great role for someone with general administration, team admin/coordination or personal assistant experience that wants to join a great govt agency on a perm basis. You will need to be an admin whizz who can solve problems autonomously and be flexible and adaptable in all aspects of the role. We are looking for high energy, positive attitude individuals to join this team so please apply if this sounds like you!
What you will be doing:
- Administration and coordination support which varies from minute taking, meeting bookings, preparing documents and more
- Personal Assistant duties to the managers such as inbox management, right meeting documentation, managing their diaries, travel booking, event management and some financial admin support
- Identifying and managing risks and being able to de-escalate and escalate situations when needed
- Occasional admin support to projects when needed
- Be the go to person when it comes to admin queries
A bit about you
- Experience in a fast-paced admin or coordination role with proven experience of high levels of organization such as a Team Admin or Personal Assistant
- Passion for supporting managers and/or leads with admin work
- Ability to multitask many assignments autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- High level of digital literacy
- High energy and positive attitude with a passion to solve problems and help the organization run smoothly
If this sparks your interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please don't hesitate in applying today! For more information, please contact Katie Heron at firstname.lastname@example.org