My client is a family-owned, private investment company, with a wide-ranging portfolio of investments and interests. Due to the continued growth of their business, they are looking to recruit a new Accounts Administrator.
What you would be doing?
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Administrator is responsible for providing accounting and administration support. This includes:
- Processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Bank Reconciliations and Cash Management.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance.
- Managing expense claims for the wider team.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Assisting with month-end processes and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with GST Return filing.
- Electronic document management.
- General administration duties.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator, who can work autonomously and isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and pitch in to help the wider team.
You must possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in Commerce (or equivalent).
- Strong understanding of general accounting knowledge and principles.
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliations.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills, MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organised, able to prioritise and multitask.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Posses working rights for New Zealand.
* This role is part-time, for 25-30 hours per week. The hours of work are flexible, so can be worked over 4 days, for someone looking for reduced days, or 5-6 hours per day, Mon-Fri, ideal for a young parent working around school drop-offs / pick-ups.
If this sounds like the right role for you, Apply Now! Please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, both in MS Word format.
If you have any questions, reach out to Michael Hoyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally, as we really value the effort you made to apply.