A large international brand based in Lower Hutt are on the lookout for a talented and experienced Credit Officer to join their Credit Control team and assist them in driving their business forwards.
The Credit Officer is expected to conduct outbound calling exercises to obtain outstanding credit from the organisation's debtors. You must display a high level of attention to detail, the ability to provide solutions swiftly, knowledge of credit control processes and an exceptional telephone manner.
You will work in a close-knit team of like-minded people who are all dedicated to delivering a high level of service whilst providing solutions for their long-term customers.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for:
- Debt collection
- Payment allocation
- Outbound calling long term customers (not cold calling)
- Following up on reminder notices
- Maintaining data within a selection of in-house systems and SAP
- Negotiating suitable outcomes for all involved parties
You will need to have strong communications skills and have had at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. To be successful in this role you will need to take ownership of the debt and be a strong negotiator.
You will require the following attributes:
- Polite and articulate phone manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous contact centre experience is ideal
- Previous debt collection / credit control experience
- Ability to use SAP – intermediate / advanced level
- MS Excel – intermediate level
- Able to hit deadlines swiftly
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you!