This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join a well-known government agency in Wellington CBD. This is a full time permanent role.
What will you be doing?
As the Lead Business Analyst you will provide work planning and management over various work streams, identify opportunities for improvement of current systems and processes and implement these improvements according to required standards.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical leadership, planning and delivery of application and data services and products
- Developing and implementing high quality plans that meet business requirements, and deliver across multiple work streams
- Communicate plans and outcomes effectively and efficiently with key stakeholders
- Champion excellent application management practices and ensure the needs of users are met
- Making recommendations based on analysis of information and data
- Helping to enhance the technical capability of the team by mentoring and reviewing work
Who are we looking for?
I am on the look out for someone with at least 5 years business analysis experience, has strong experience planning and managing work across multiple work streams, and can analyse complex issues and develop effective actions or solutions.
Ideally you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience using project management techniques and methodologies
- Strong experience in overseeing development and implementation of business solutions
- Awareness of a range of technologies and their practical applications in supporting business requirements
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong understanding of government procedures and processes would be beneficial
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply