I am currently partnered with a largely respected company in the logistics and transport space who are looking for an addition to their Accounts Receivable team. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skills to this container shipping company that offers services worldwide.
This position is fast paced and high-volume, so requires someone who has worked in this industry in the past and can hit the ground running. The accounts receivable team consists of three people and the AR team leader, the Auckland office is responsible for the international accounting function.
- International credit control and accounts receivable duties, including dealing with multiple currencies and countries.
- Investigation of invoicing and over-payments, ensuring all the items charged are correct and ensuring freight costs are correct and accounted for.
- Following up any invoicing/ credit issues, resolving end to end.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the AR report and ensuring ledger targets are met.
- Sending of statements
- Dealing with offices around the world
- AR reporting
- Inter-company sales and reconciliation
It is and end to end responsibility to ensure that you have investigated and resolved any issues that may arise while allocating payment.
What's in it for you?
Based in the CBD, my client is easily accessed and is located close to all public transport. They offer healthcare to all staff members and a very generous Superscheme, along with regular team building activities, Friday drinks and staff functions. The team is very goal oriented and receives rewards for meeting goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 2 years experience working in a similar position/industry
- This is a very high volume position and requires someone who has experience working in a similar position
- High level investigation skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Experience dealing with inter-company sales is a bonus
- SAP experience
If you have the required experience and are looking to join a supportive team, click apply below today. Please ensure you apply with a Microsoft Word version of your C.V.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.