Fantastic opportunity to join this organisation and improve education outcomes for learners and their families. They are passionate about showing students engage with pathways, skills and determine their future as they transition through education to employment.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional that will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with an array of stakeholders, including learners and their families, wider communities, schools, employers, business and industry, training and tertiary education providers, teachers and career advisors. You will be part of a small team across different locations and will enjoy a mix of the following duties:
- Monitor and report on divisions financial sustainability
- Sales - cold calling potential employers
- Relationship management and influencing – Establish effective relationships
- Change management – Lead & design initiatives
- Procurement and contract management
- Monitoring, information and reporting
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people who have existing relationships with employers, industry groups, training providers and other partners. You will be skilled in building new relationships and think outside the box with ideas on who to talk to in order to bring new opportunities to the table. You will have the ability to work independently at times and part of a small team. In addition, you must have:
- B2B experience - including cold calling
- Clear communicator – both written and verbal
- Passionate about driving and improving outcomes in the educational sector
- Some exposure to government organisations
- Someone who will push the boundaries and develop innovative and creative solutions
To apply for this role, click the link provided and attach your CV and Cover letter.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.