Our client is a leading New Zealand construction company who place a strong focus on providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work culture. They haven't slowed down and are currently in an exciting growth phase working on significant projects with prestigious clients redeveloping and constructing a variety of leading and landmark buildings. We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Administrator with 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity to join their busy Auckland team in this pivotal role for the business.
About the role
You’ll be working collaboratively with the team providing day-to-day administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office. Your day will be super busy and filled with juggling multiple tasks, including:
- PA duties to the directors and providing administration support for the team including diarising meetings, booking flights, accommodation and events
- Preparation of meetings and presentation documentation, including taking minutes and drafting agendas, PowerPoint presentations
- Efficiently running the office and keeping all areas tidy and presentable
- Meeting & greeting guests and ordering catering
- Event planning and assisting with company marketing materials
- Human resources support including candidate screening, onboarding, organising training, induction and staff health checks
- Review, develop and implement new support processes
...And everything in-between!
Our ideal person
We’re looking for someone energetic who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and no job is too big or too small. You’re confident, self-driven and possess a strong work ethic. It is essential you are highly organised with a ‘can do’ attitude and can demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar busy senior business support role. Additionally, you’ll be tech savvy with intermediate skills in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations. Ideally, you will have exposure to the construction industry, or a keen interest in developing within the industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary to match your experience
- Potential career progression in the construction industry
- Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm with a 4:00 pm finish on a Friday
- Active social club
- Fantastic Grey Lynn office
- Positive work culture of high performance and respect
- Work for a growing family owned and operated New Zealand business
This role is all about having the right personality to compliment the team and being hands on to deliver the best results. This is an exciting time to be joining the business so if this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online to Leanda Gibson with your CV and cover letter.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.