Reporting to The GM of Digital Architecture and have a pivotal role to play in critical projects.
This organisation is running several projects which make life easier for Kiwi’s. Online initiatives and applications to save time and money.
As a Solutions Architect – Cloud you will be responsible for:
- Assessing project needs to select appropriate Cloud server technology.
- Assessing Storage technology.
- Assessing load balancing elements.
- Authentication and Authorisation solutions.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorisation reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Define infrastructure solutions of a project.
- Interpret the organisations “cloud – right’ policy and use it to execute on Cloud solutions for projects.
- Devising technical solutions for projects.
- Contribute to the development of end to end solution architectures.
- Confidence to produce results.
- Humble and able to connect and share expertise.
- In depth experience across Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge across multiple domains of architecture.
- Cloud certifications particularly in Microsoft Azure.
- Strong knowledge of best practice approaches and solutions in the Security Domain.
- Previous experience working with Cloud-related security controls Cloud Security knowledge and certification.
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premise enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Experience across integration architecture.
- Preferable experience with integration with transport technology.
- NZ Resident or Citizen.
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, please apply now!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply