This organisation based in central Auckland is well known for providing healthcare services to the community. Due to internal requirements they are seeking to employ an experienced hands on Payroll Specialist to be a part of their team.
About the role:
This is a end to end full time payroll role, would suit someone with large volume payroll experience. You will be responsible for payroll processing, assisting the Manager with framing new organisational payroll policies and procedures, implementing system changes , resolving payroll queries and preparing reports.
- Previous end to end payroll experience ideally 3-4 years
- Well versed with New Zealand payroll legislation, holidays act, remediation act
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent time management skills, able to handle pressure
- Team player is a key attribute
In return the Company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Career development - could be a step up!
- Supportive team culture
- Opportunity to be a part of a large company
- Hybrid working model
If you are seeking a change or wanting to explore new challenges please click APPLY now. For further details contact Sapna Kanwar 09 912 0774 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org