- Tempo until end of 2019
- Immediate interview, Start 6th September
- Central Wellington
About the organisation
If you enjoy working in a government organisation, then this role will be for you. This is a new project team in the early stages and we're looking for experienced project administrators who can step in and provide the wider team with the administrative support they need in order to get things moving.
About the role
- Monthly reporting both progress and financial
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders including cross-government agencies
- Track progress schedules and risks and issues documentation
- Build, maintain and nurture meaningful relationships
- Provide support to the Project Manager
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- Complex meeting organisation and communication
- Ad hoc support in taking action points during meetings
- Proven NZ government experience ideally 6-12 months in a project administration role
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work to very tight time frames and multi-tasking
- Enjoy working in a diverse and collaborative environment
How to apply
If you consider yourself to be an excellent self-starter with a positive, proactive and energetic person who thoroughly enjoys working in a team and challenging environment then apply asap.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not hear from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.