- Temp Role for 2-3 months
- Interview ASAP, start 28th August until 31st October
- A great mix of team administration and coordination
What’s in it for you?
Looking for an exceptional candidate for this exciting team administrator role in the Public Sector. You’ll be able to gain valuable experience and develop your career. You’ll be able to hit the ground running, use your initiative, and be a proactive team member
What you will be doing
The main responsibilities and skill requirements for this position will include:
- Formatting, printing and copying reports and letters
- Diary management
- Arranging and participating in team meetings, events and away days
- Administrative assistance with recruitment
- Coding invoices
- Arranging domestic travel for team members
Who are we looking for?
- Great at figuring out how to get things done and is a quick leaner
- Great at multi-tasking and highly organised
- Friendly, approachable and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative, works well and relates well to a variety of people
- Enjoys a variety of tasks and enjoys being busy
We’re interested in hearing from people with previous experience either as a Team Administrator or Project Coordinator but more importantly, we need ambitious and driven professionals who are excellent communicators, have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to juggle workloads and deadlines without breaking a sweat. If that sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word Doc via “apply now” or if you have any questions please call us on 04 472 4380.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.