- Leading influence insignificant change
- Help connect the dots towards the overall vision
- Wellington CBD location
About the organisation
Work for a well-known government organisation with a strong influence in public safety and an organisation that most importantly wants to make NZ a safer place to live. You will lead a significant project of change. You will understand and get to know their intended vision of change and be an integral person in helping them to achieve this.
About the role
- Owning, embedding and continuously improving the change management framework.
- Providing strategic advice and support to the EPMO Director.
- Educate project and programme managers on applying change management framework and tools.
- Provide advice / guidance and QA on change management related deliverables for projects and programmes
- Monitor and support projects in change management adoption including facilitating initial change workshops
- Conducting enterprise portfolio-wide change impact analysis for proposed new investments and at stage-gate review points.
- Highlight enterprise portfolio level change management risks/issues and provides related advice to Project / Programme Managers and the EPMO Director.
- 6+ years of experience working with large complex business change programmes/ projects.
- Strong understanding and experience with change management frameworks, tools and techniques including senior stakeholder engagement.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools to support a large number of Programmes and Projects.
How to apply
To apply now click the link provided. Otherwise, give us Jack Carter a call on 04 910 3885 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.