- Lead a driven and passionate team
- Permanent position with great salary incentives
- Wellington, CBD location
What’s in it for you?
Work for an organisation passionate about delivering significant projects throughout NZ, projects which determine New Zealand's future politically.
What you would be doing?
The people and culture manager is responsible for strategic overview of HR processes within the organisation. It’s a wide spread position covering numerous strategic objectives consisting of strategic change, behavioural change, recruitment processes and most of all leading a team of driven individuals.
- Bring people and culture business understanding
- Provide specialist advice on a range of staffing situations
- Provide advice on organisational development initiatives
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of all HR policies
- Contribute to the organisations' overall People and Culture strategy and vision
- Support hiring managers in the recruitment process
- Oversee the design and implementation of inclusive recruitment processes
- Oversee and monitor staff development processes
- Create a sense of vision, engages and motivates people to participate, and make things happen
- Monitor individual, team and business unit performance
- Drives, develops and oversees the Commission’s health and safety policies and procedures
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who understands and has a proven track record of Senior HR people management. This organisation has a vital part to play in New Zealand’s political future. It’s a fast-paced and constantly growing environment which hires tens of thousands of temporary staff across New Zealand during it’s busiest periods
To apply now click the link provided. Otherwise, give us a call on 04 910 3885 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.