- Build a Recruitment Strategy from scratch and lead recruitment nationwide
- Fixed-term through to December 2020
- Attractive salary and CBD location
What’s in it for you?
Work for an organisation passionate about delivering significant projects throughout NZ, projects which determine New Zealand's future politically.
What you would be doing?
- Development, planning and delivery of a nationwide recruitment strategy
- Process and manage a full cycle of bulk recruitment across NZ
- Assist with internal and external recruitment of staff
- Optimize a strategy to ensure an efficient way of determining sufficient applicants from a large talent pool
- Promote understanding of the business
- Attract high calibre talent
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people with experience in internal recruitment. Ideally recruitment on a large scale. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on prior skills by overseeing a multitude of vacancies throughout various industries.
To apply now please click the link provided or feel free to call on 04 472 4380 for further information.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.