- Preparation of annual report experience required
- ASAP Start until end of year - Part-time hours
- Secretarial support to the leadership team
The Organisation and Role:
We are looking for someone with hands on experience in both planning and reporting in the preparation of annual reports. This will ideally be in a Government Environment.
This is a part-time position starting ASAP until the end of the year.
- Assisting with visual preparation of report
- Proof reading and checking accuracy of information
- Assisting with revising information and following up on issues from the leadership team
- Working with the team to prepare new systems and processes for monitoring and reporting
- Secretarial support to the leadership team and overview of all meetings
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in preparing annual reports
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- A strong eye for detail and ease with communicating with Senior Management
- The ability work effectively as part of a team, utilising your initiative and a real-team player attitude
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.