What’s in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join one of New Zealand's largest and most complex Government agencies. This role offers permanent employment, an attractive salary package, a highly qualified team to work alongside and a diverse set of accountabilities to get stuck into.
The organisation has a high performing culture that encourages a strong team ethic. Their office is based in the city and close to the train station, amenities, cafes and restaurants. Ideal for meetings and after work catch ups.
What you would be doing?
The Finance Business Partner reports into the Manager for Business Partnering and works within a close-knit small team of other business partners. Their aim is to provide direction towards other units and then assist in implementing strategy whilst also navigating the organisation through any complexity that may arise during project timelines.
You will be expected to do the following:
- Provide guidance towards difference business units during complex projects
- Participate in the strategic development of business units
- Maintenance of cost centre allocations
- Budgeting / baseline reporting and updating
- Collaborate effectively with a variety of managers and executives
- Revenue forecasting
- Assimilate new ERP systems swiftly
- Win over non-financial stakeholders for project purposes
Who are we looking for?
I’m on the lookout for anyone who has demonstrated experience in Finance Business Partnering within large public or commercial sector organisations. You must understand the core competencies of management accounting and be able to win over clients/customers swiftly and effectively.
If you are open to starting a new and exciting opportunity within a reputable public sector organisation, then please read on!
To be successful you must have the following:
- CA certification
- 5 years’ experience of demonstrated technical accounting experience
- Over 3 years’ experience of Finance Business Partnering
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Have profound knowledge of core accounting skills
- NZ citizenship
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply