- Work with an extremely driven group of people
- Design, plan and deliver an exciting project of work
- Based in Wellington CBD
What’s in it for you?
Work with a great bunch of people working together to deliver extremely important projects concurrently across New Zealand. This is an opportunity for someone with project management experience and for someone looking to expand that knowledge further across a variety of disciplines. This role would suit a business analyst looking to transition into a project management position.
What you would be doing?
- Identify business needs and requirements
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to cost and quality standards
- Create and articulate business solutions targeted to the end user
- define project scope, work schedule and budget
- Manage delivery, relationships and performance of 3rd party vendors
- Identify, develop and test business process improvements
- Operational exposure
Who are we looking for?
We're interested in hearing from people who predominantly work within the project space and have worked at an operational level. This would be a great opportunity for someone who's looking to grow various project skills and help to achieve a significantly important piece of work.
To apply now click the link provided. Otherwise, give us Jack Carter a call on 04 910 3885 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.