- Provide highly professional admin and sectorial support a key Senior Manager
- Join one of NZ Government’s most important organisations
- Competitive rate and benefits
What’s in it for you?
If you’re looking for a Personal Assistant position to call your own, look no further. I am working on a fantastic assignment for one of the New Zealand Government’s important organisations who strives to make a difference. This would be a great employer to have on your Personal Assistant CV.
What you would be doing?
As a Personal Assistant, you will:
- Provide professional administrative and secretarial support including diary management, travel arrangements, correspondence, document management and meeting scheduling and coordination
- Support the smooth running of the office by providing a high level, effective, and confidential administrative function
- Help to maintain an environment of consultation, collaboration, communication, self-motivation, pro-activity, and adaptability
- Reliably co-ordinating, processing, and facilitating the sign-off of expense claims, external business accounts, and purchase orders, where appropriate
And everything in between.
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people with extensive experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant providing high-level secretarial and administrative support for people in managerial positions. You will also need to be an ambitious and driven professional who is an excellent communicator, have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to juggle workloads and deadlines without breaking a sweat. If that sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply now and find your next Personal Assistant role, click the link provided. Otherwise, give us a call on 04 472 4380 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.