What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a reputable and recognised Big 4 brand who have recently opened a new office in the vibrant Wellington CBD. The organisation prides itself on its high-performance culture, their ability to succeed and provide a stellar level of service and expertise to their clients and nurture their staff to ensure they can operate efficiently and accurately.
If successful, you will be offered:
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible work hours that balance out your lifestyle and professional commitments
- Career growth and development opportunities within the organisation
- A great office culture that celebrates their successes
- A office with a harbour front view
What you would be doing?
As a BAS Manager you will be expected to do the following:
- Manage a portfolio of large enterprise clients
- Provide guidance on tax legislation both from a local and international perspective
- Neutralise and mitigate risk for clients by managing relevant compliance
- Preparation and review of wide streams of tax returns
- Build meaningful long-term relationships with peers and clients
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
- 3+ years of public practice accounting experience
- CA qualified / CPA qualified ideally
- Strong tax accounting exposure within NZ
- Experience in budgeting / forecasting & cashflow
- Ability to successfully manage a client base and provide relevant guidance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.