- Excellent payroll opportunities to grow your career
- Be the first to know when your ideal role appears
- Competitive salaries/rates and benefit packages subject to experience
What’s in it for you?
Whether you’re looking for your next great contract or the chance to move your career forward, we have several excellent Payroll Officer opportunities throughout Auckland. We have some of the best hourly rates and salary packages on offer and, as the City of Sail’s specialist in Accounting & Finance recruitment, we work with some of the best employers. If you’re looking for your chance to work in this beautiful city, look no further.
What you would be doing
As the Payroll Officer, you could be doing any of the following:
- Process pay runs
- Assist with the auditing
- Review existing processes and make recommendations on improvements
- Assist with payroll calculations and advisory
- Assist with payroll budgets and forecasts
- Assist with ad-hoc administration work
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people with one or more years’ experience as a Payroll Officer but more importantly, we need enthusiastic professionals who are excellent communicators, have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to juggle workloads and deadlines without breaking a sweat. If that sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply now and find your next Payroll Officer role, click the link provided. Otherwise, give us a call on 09 377 3727 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.