- Excellent Accountant opportunities to grow your career
- Be the first to know when your ideal role appears
- Competitive salaries/rates and benefit packages subject to experience
What’s in it for you?
Whether you’re looking for your next great contract or the chance to move your career forward, we have several excellent Financial Accountant opportunities throughout Auckland. We have some of the best hourly rates and salary packages on offer and, as the City of Sail’s specialist in Accounting & Finance recruitment, we work with some of the best employers. If you’re looking for your chance to work in this beautiful city, look no further.
What you would be doing
As a Financial Accountant, you could be doing any of the following:
- Provide a financial advisory role
- Review and analyse financial performance
- Prepare financial reports
- Month-end reconciliations
- Review variances
- General ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of month end P&L accounts and commentary
- Assist with Year End audit requirements
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from a CA or CPA qualified Accountant or an Accountant who has nearly finished their chartered qualification, and has a solid understanding of modern finance systems, budgeting and forecasting. You will also need to be enthusiastic and an excellent communicator, have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to juggle workloads and deadlines without breaking a sweat. If that sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply now and find your next Financial Accountant role, click the link provided. Otherwise, give us a call on 09 377 3727 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.